World’s Fastest Ultra-high-volume Intelligent Scanner
Targeted at organisations with mission-critical applications, the series of scanners is particularly useful for mission-critical applications that need to extract information from documents to digital processes and support digital transformation.
In a survey by the Association for Intelligent Information Management (AIIM), 62 per cent of organisations said they "are committed to digital transformation." Paper documents remain a large source of business input for organisations. Ever-increasing data volumes demand exponentially faster processing and ways to eliminate tedious and unnecessary pre-scan and post-scan labor which eats 76 per cent of total capture costs and majorly drains operational efficiency. ibml’s FUSiON brings previously uncontrolled information under control.
"For nearly three decades, the world’s largest organisations in the most data-rich environments such as banking, government and BPOs have trusted ibml to overcome their core information management challenges", says ibml President and CEO, Martin Birch. "Using industry-leading intelligence and accelerated speeds, we extract actionable data, capture insights and expedite critical decision-making for our customers located in over 48 countries."
"With the ibml FUSiON, shifting to one infrastructure for all capture needs allows organisations to radically reduce real estate, labor and maintenance costs while pushing productivity forward. ibml FUSiON is poised to truly transform those industries with the most demanding document capture needs of today and tomorrow, empowering their digital transformation, while reducing costs."
Features of the new product line include:
- Real-time, in-line intelligence that helps understand documents, extracting data early in the process to minimize errors downstream.
- The fastest throughput in its class; ibml FUSiON is 67 percent faster than its predecessor and allows customers to do mission-critical jobs in tight timelines and handle greater volume, driving better productivity and lowering costs.
- New patent-pending ibml iQpro image processing technology optimizes image capture for better accuracy of data extraction from images.
- Feeding enhancements and wider document track minimize exceptions and maximize the variety of document sizes that can be handled.
- Patent-pending envelope detection reduces stops and increases productivity while allowing for reducing the need for separator sheets.
- Motorised output sort pockets neatly stack sorted documents, reducing post-scan costs.
- Document content-based dynamic printing creates smart audit trails for scanned documents, securing the chain of custody of documents.
- User-centric design makes it easy to use, and user-friendly error alerts quickly identify problems, minimising fatigue and improving productivity.
- Smart industrial design maximises system uptime with separated airflow systems that keep paper dust out of system electronics.
Visit www.ibml.com for additional information.
 The Total Cost of Scanning: A Framework for Analysis and Improvement, ECM Connection