Arab Smart Cities Conference 2014. Register Now!
2 day event to be held at Sheraton Doha on 7th and 8th April, 2014.
Expotrade Global invites you to the Middle East's premier smart cities event.
Arab Future Cities Summit 2014 is to be held under the patronage of H.E. Sheikh Abdul Rahman Bin Khalifa Al Thani, Minister for Municipality and Urban Planning, State of Qatar.
This 2 day event will be held at Sheraton Doha on 7th and 8th April, 2014 attracting over 300 senior executives to discuss the progress and future requirements for constructing smart cities across the Middle East.
KEY PEOPLE ATTENDING
• Mayors, Ministers, Government Officials
• Urban Planners & Project Advisors
• Tech Experts, Innovators & Smart City Solution Providers
• Sustainability & Green Building Consultants
• Engineers, Architects, Designers
• Academics & Researchers
• Property Developers & Investors
• Smart Citizens - Unlocking Human Potential with ICT
• Smart Economy – Encouraging Entrepreneurship & Innovation
• Smart Water & Electricity Grids
• Smart Mobility – Integrated Mixed-Modal Transport Networks
• Green Buildings & Sustainable Environments
• City Branding & Tourism
Delegate registration link: http://www.arabfuturecities.com/delegateinterest.html.