New "Facilities Management Outsourcing - Health and Education Markets - UK 2013-2017 Analysis" report available
Research and Markets announces availability of new report analysing the facilities management outsourcing market within the United Kingdom's health and education sectors.
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Facilities Management Outsourcing - Health and Education Markets - UK 2013-2017 Analysis" report to its inventory of digital (PDF) publications.
The report offers a unique review of the market for outsourced management and delivery of non-core services with a specific focus on the Health and Education sectors.
Key areas covered by the report include:
- Specific Analysis of FM Outsourcing market within Health & Education - sector sizes & trends, key market influences, government expenditure plans & PFI/PPP, penetration of FM outsourcing, forecasts and potential opportunities, restructuring of the NHS.
- Review of Major Development Programmes providing opportunities for FM Providers - PFI/PPP, LIFT, Procure 21, Priority Schools Building Programme.
- Review of Market Structure and Leading Providers - changing supply structure, diversification of service provision and company profiles for the leading contractors within Health and Education sectors.
- Overview of the broader UK FM outsourcing market - size, recent trends and key market influences, forecasts and future prospects.
The report contains a detailed assessment of these and other market trends and influences, with analysis of future prospects and potential areas of opportunity.
Areas of particular interest:
- Market activity within Health & Education from 2007 to 2012, with forecasts through to 2017.
- Impact over the short to medium term arising from public sector expenditure plans.
- FM outsourcing anticipated to demonstrate moderate decline in the education and health sectors over the medium term.
- Amey Group
- Aramark UK
- Babcock International Group
- Balfour Beatty Workplace
- BAM Construct
- Bouygues Energies and Services
- Carillion Facilities Management
- EC Harris
- Emcor Facilities Services UK
- Eric Wright
- G4S Facilities Management
- Gardiner & Theobald
- Integral UK
- Interserve Support Services
- ISS UK
- John Laing Integrated Services
- Kier Facilities Services
- Morrison Facilities Services
- Norse Group
- OCS Group
- Parkwood Holdings
- Pinnacle PSG
- Rentokil Initial Facilities
- Robertson Facilities Management
- Serco Group
- Vinci Facilities
- Volker Fitzpatrick.
For more information visit: http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b7sm8t/facilities