Healthcare facilities event to be held in Kuala Lumpur from 27-28 August
Healthcare Facilities & Engineering Management Forum Asia 2013 to discuss innovative tools and strategies for improving efficiency.
Liquid Learning has announced that the inaugural Asian Healthcare Facilities & Engineering Management Forum will be held at the JW Marriott Hotel in Kuala Lumpur from 27-28 August.
Described as an "exciting new platform" for healthcare leaders from the region, the two-day event will focus on the relationship between facilities management, hospital performance and patient outcomes.
A forum and workshop will provide networking opportunities for attendees; in addition to opportunities for sharing ideas and benchmarking progress with peers from a wide range of institutions and jurisdictions.
Confirmed forum speakers include:
- Y Bhg Dato’ Dr Zaininah Binti Mohd Zain Director, Kuala Lumpur Hospital
- Anwar Anis Chief Executive Officer, Pantai Hospital, Kuala Lumpur
- Abdul Aziz Abdul Rahman Chief Executive Officer, KPJ Seremban
- Jim Higgins Executive Director, Department of Human Services, Governmnet of Victoria, Australia
- Ricardo Jaoquin V. Sison Vice President for Supply Chain, St Luke’s Medical Center, Quezon City, Philippines
- Dr Khalid Bin Ibrahim, Director, Sungai Buloh Hospital
- Dr Nor’ Aini Binti Abdul Aziz Project Management Liaison Officer, Prince Court Medical Centre
- Dr Noralfishah Binti Sulaiman Head of Centre of Excellence for Facility Management, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia
- Muslini Tan Operations Manager, Pantai Hospital, Ampang
A brochure for the event is available under "Downloads" on the right.
Places may be booked by calling: +60 3 2164 9920 or contacting the organisers at: [email protected].
FM Magazine is official media partner at the event. Attendees are invited to submit papers for publication in future issues of the magazine (email [email protected] for information on submission guidelines).