CardLogix Releases New M.O.S.T. Card® Families
New C series cards are built on the latest generation of silicon.
Irvine, California, May 17, 2013 – CardLogix, a leading manufacturer of smart cards and software, announced today the newest members of their flagship M.O.S.T™ Smart Card family. The new C series cards are built on the latest generation of silicon which, when combined with the CardLogix robust M.O.S.T. card OS, offers the perfect union of high security, ease of integration and high capacity at a low cost.
M.O.S.T. Card Family
The M.O.S.T. C series cards, featuring the M.O.S.T. OS, are ideal for multi-function, high-security applications such as ID credentials, Healthcare, Stored Value and e-passports. The new C series card features include:
- Seamless migration from the CardLogix M.O.S.T. J4 series smart card to future-proof customer systems
- A wide variety of ISO14443 contactless cards
- 3 levels of data protection for anti-tearing in heavy transactional environments
- Enhanced security measures, including SHA-256 authentication, AES128,192,256, DES, 3DES and HMAC encryption, global PIN/Passwords, and internal random number generation for unique e-signatures and trans-
- action sessions.
- Many PKI security features priced at Symmetric Key cost
- Ultra strong security countermeasures in hardware
- Constantly rotating hardware encryption of all data on card
- Chip attack detection
- Virtualization of the data across the Non Volatile Memory
CardLogix has upgraded its M.O.S.T. Toolz™, Winplex® middleware and other supporting tools to make it easy for project integration. The M.O.S.T. Toolz Utility version 4.0.0, along with the enhanced and expanded card offering, now makes it easier than ever to create a secure smart card application and system. Version 4.0.0 features include:
- Support for all new file types including AES Purse, Global Passwords, Linear, Cyclic,
- Support for all new key types including AES, Transport Keys, and HMAC and extended EFs
- Support for contactless cards via the CardLogix C6 series
- Card lifecycle management with a new forensic feature
- An on-card editor for loading and immediate editing of user data
- Export feature for ease of documentation
- Auto randomization of keys for ease of loading
Next Generation: Here Today, From CardLogix
The C5 series M.O.S.T. cards are available now, and replace the J4 series cards, which have been discontinued. Current CardLogix M.O.S.T. customers have been transitioning to the M.O.S.T. C5 series, and M.O.S.T. Toolz 4.0.0 which is available at no additional cost. For new customers, M.O.S.T. Toolz sells for $129-$149, depending on the choice of reader. To learn more about M.O.S.T. Toolz, M.O.S.T. cards, and related products, e-mail us for more information or to upgrade/purchase.
About CardLogix Corporation
Founded in 1994, CardLogix is an ISO 9001/2008 quality manufacturer of smart card technology platforms for the secure transaction of digital identity. CardLogix smart cards, software, and related products are sold in Secure ID/Access, Healthcare, Stored Value, and other applications throughout the world.