Tango™ Roundslogging streamlines mobile inspections
Tango™Mobile’s smartphone fuctions can streamline route inspections via the use of tablets and smartphones.
Many plants conduct visual inspections and operator rounds by recording results on paper forms. Tango™Mobile’s smartphone fuctions can streamline route inspections via the use of tablets and smartphones. These mobile capabilities were introduced in 2011. Initially, clients were unsure that smartphones and tablets would be accepted for permanent use in their facilities. Since then, that attitude has changed, and smartphones and tablets are widely accepted as standard for use in streamlining plant inspections.
The Tango™ Roundslogging fuction allows route inspections to be defined for either numeric trend data or state observations. This data can be collected using a mobile tablet or smartphone.
Tango™ Roundslogging is being used for tasks such as:
- Operator Rounds
- Lube Routes
- Preventive Maintenance Inspections
- Hospital Facilities Inspections
- Start-up and Monthly Safety Inspections
Some of the early successes of Tango™Mobileinclude:
- Plant Engineering gave Tango™ Mobile the Silver Award for Product of the Year in the Maintenance Software category
- A large paper mill uses Tango™Mobilewith smart phones to manage its lubrication routes
- A leading educational hospital uses Tango™Mobileto enter IR assessment state and problems on 5,000 electrical panels
- A steel mill ordered 10,000 stainless steel QR tags to install on valves, pumps, motors, gearboxes etc. for use with Tango™Mobileto provide design data, drawings, and procedures via smartphone
Call 24/7 Systems at +1 865-681-0282 to learn more.