Demonstration Venue Brings in £3 Million of Business25 June 2018 / by eyevis UK (author) / Burnley
The control room video wall and audio visual experts opened the facility at the Business First Burnley Business Centre in 2016 so potential customers could see their ground-breaking technology in action.
eyevis UK managing director Steve Murphy said that more than 300 representatives from a wide range of national sectors, including national and regional government, security, police, security, transport, facilities management and broadcast had all visited the venue.
He added that it had also hosted a number of open days and catered for growing demand for the Burnley-based company’s products in the North West and across the North of England.
He said: “Many of our clients and potential clients are either in the Lancashire and North West area or can arrive quickly and easily at our front door thanks to the M65 and the motorway network and the superb rail links.
“It makes sense to provide a demonstration venue that gives an easily-accessible destination where people can come and see what we have to offer.
“As well as being directly responsible for £3million of new business, the venue has also provided a boost for the local economy in terms of the overnight accommodation, food providers and transport that many of our visitors have utilised.”
Products showcased at the venue, include:
- eyeUNIFY, a unique and revolutionary professional wall management software. eyeUNIFY is the only open-source video wall management application available today. It is fully code transparent, making it the most secure video wall management software on the planet. Additionally it can be adapted to specialist wishes and customer needs.
- Netpix video wall controllers for the very latest in control room video wall technology
- The new INFINITY network distributed display wall feature with IP streamed sources delivered to displays via the network whilst retaining all the unique eyevis control software functionality
- eyevis UK industrial LCD display technology including ultra-narrow bezel LCD and QHD Touch screen displays
- eyevis LED illuminated rear projection technology
The venue is operated on an appointment basis and clients can provide details of the issues they face in advance so eyevis UK can demonstrate how their technology can help.
eyevis UK managing director Steve Murphy added: “Control rooms and video walls are used in a wide variety of applications, such as traffic control, transportation, energy plants, aerospace, airports, water and sewage plants, public utilities, emergency services and data centres.
“Our demonstration venue provides the opportunity to see eyevis technology in action and learn how it can help make any operation in any sector more efficient and provide operational staff with a real-time overview.”
eyevis UK provides video wall displays and audio visual solutions to a range of clients across the UK.
It has just launched a new London demonstration venue to cope with increased demand for its technology.
The move will allow a wide range of sectors, including CCTV, security and traffic control to see state-of-the-art products which can help them.
The venue, at Woburn Place, a short walk from Euston Station, is operated on an appointment basis and clients can provide details of the issues they face in advance so eyevis UK can demonstrate how their technology can help.
Visit www.eyevis.co.uk for additional information.